Grad Medicine. (1 Viewer)

Sahm

HSC
Hey guys! So my situation is that, I know my ATAR will be no where near 98+. So I decided not to waste my time trying to do the UMAT, etc. But my passion to do Medicine has always been there. But because I am only going to a private school, I didn't really think I should pursue a career that I probably won't make. But my desire to do Medicine has just been bugging me for many years. I have a real burden to pursue a career that is challenging and will benefit the lives of others, and I absolutely see myself as a Doctor. And even though I decided not to do Medicine, the undergraduate pathway. I am willing to work extremely hard to get into Grad Med, hopefully here at USYD. My question is, what course should I do for my undergraduate degree. What would be beneficial for the GAMSAT and what will help me, through diligence, to achieve a good consistent GPA? I was deciding on the Science/Med Science degrees. Helping me gain a good foundation in the sciences. Because I have come to understanding that the GAMSAT tests 1st year uni Bio and Chem and Yr 12 physics. But I didn't pick physics, so I will have to sort that out as well. But I'm just unclear on what I should set myself to do. Anybody's advice is greatly appreciated, thanks. And sorry for the long post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)