Germany (1 Viewer)

jonorosie

I also did the Weimar one. i structured my arguement around Hitler's rise to power. so i included structual flaws in constitution, left/right wing, depression, conservative elites, cultural differences... Anyone know if this is alright?

Candypants

I did the war question. I had studied a LOT on military defeat and collapse of Nazism because they've never gone near that area. And it paid off.

I was able to relate Battle of SGrad very well, too.

Acid

HSC
jonorosie said:
I also did the Weimar one. i structured my arguement around Hitler's rise to power. so i included structual flaws in constitution, left/right wing, depression, conservative elites, cultural differences... Anyone know if this is alright?
That's basically identical to what I did...

Samiwami

HSC
well, i was up shit creek wit out a paddle coz my teacher never mentioned anything about sgrad in class at all!! and she was very quiet about weimar so im guessing maybe a mark of 5???

the teach said she was sure it was gonna be germany as a totalitarian state so thats what she prepared us for.

cwilson

weimar was good i wrote on :

- origins of weimar and its subsequent lack of support
- the flaws in the consitution
- the leadership and backdoors intrigues
- the depression and economic crises/unemployment
- How hitler manipulated all of these events to his own advantage

therefore the fall of weimar was not completely due to hitler and the nazi party but they had something ot do with it

SuZiE HiGh

SuZiE HiGh
HSC
mod exam

hey i did stalingrad only coz i didnt expect another weimar question 2 yrs in a row thus not preparing for it.. damn.. i had such good historiography for it though. yeh i pretty much did wat u did for stalingrad - excpet i started in 1939 with the war and battle of briatin in 1940 - i ran throguh foriegn policy till 1945 shoing how events/battles contrbuited to the collpase. i said stalingrad was the turn of the tide - and showed how after it germany was on the offensive - but i only wrote 1 paragraph on stalingard coz i said it didnt play the most significnat role - Hitlers leadership did!
cya

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
i really liked this question.. wasnt too bad..

and the personality part was good. especially on speer, whos questions were quite similar to last yrs!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)