geo hsc 2003 (1 Viewer)

d__o__a

DOA
HSC
N/A
hey what did u think of the geo exam. pretty easy i thought. but i didn't like the short answers, did anyone else.

thank god the essays were generic and not specific - i liked that. anyone else?

how many pages did u do for each essay. all i can say about mine is damn my hand is tired. i wrote for 2 hours straight.

:D

alan au

Hi Doa,

The short answer was a bit tought too I thought. The eassys I wrote 18 pages altogheter.

holdoll

I wrote 8, 9, 9 =26 altogether..(is that right LOL)
I didnt like the 2nd section GAYYYYYY.....

d__o__a

DOA
HSC
N/A
i could of gone to extra booklets but i guessed that it would be a waste of paper to use an 8 page booklet for just half a page or so

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
yeah, short answers were fu*ked, esp the last 2 questions, but all round it was a good exam, though I was surprised they asked about mega cities coz EVERYONE had already predicted it

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Multiple choice was slightly harders than previous years, but not too difficult.
Short answers were tough, and the vocation question was very ambiguous.
Essays were very generic, easy to do but i didn't like em....

smez

Originally posted by yenta
though I was surprised they asked about mega cities coz EVERYONE had already predicted it
i woulda been skrewed if it wasnt about mega-cities! All my facts and crap was about them, and i knew nothing about world cities!

Thats what i hate about geography though. You have to answer whatever they give you. in most other subjects u get a choice for the long response answers!

anastabation

I'm glad everyone else hated the middle section, maybe I didn't go that bad after all. I really liked the 3rd section, multiple section wasn't that bad over all, guessed a couple.

M-THIS

DID YOU GUYS FIND THIS TEST LONGER THEN TRIALS/PRATICE?

normally i have like 30 mins be4 the end, this time i didn't even have enought time to write everything i wanted!

Benno

HSC
i liked the middle section! lol i must be different :S
i also liked section I
Hell i liked it all :D and i predicted every question!

wrightio

oh geez

Originally posted by d__o__a
i could of gone to extra booklets but i guessed that it would be a waste of paper to use an 8 page booklet for just half a page or so
Did you come to gloat or ask a serious question seriously.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by M-THIS
DID YOU GUYS FIND THIS TEST LONGER THEN TRIALS/PRATICE?

normally i have like 30 mins be4 the end, this time i didn't even have enought time to write everything i wanted!
Nope, I actually finished everything this time and had time to check my answers for about 2 or 3 mins, whereas in the trials I was still trying to scribble conclusions to my essays right til the end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)