General Views (1 Viewer)

The Iceman

HSC
Contemplating doing Sports Media studies at CU. Just curious on the Uni, accomidations (Dorm, or house), and just basically what it's like. If any one has any opinions on Bathurst i'd like to hear too.
Thankyou

davo_

good kid
HSC
Hey, I just started at UC this year... living on campus is pretty good- there is a really strong ressies community- and quite a bit of fun and drinking if you're into that. The accomodation is basically house(well you get your own room). Depending on where you are on campus(if you go on the UC website I think it gives you a fairly good description of the ressies) will decide what's in your room and what not. I know a few people doing sports media- its a pretty popular course, and as I understand is one of the only ones of its kind. Hope I've been of a bit of help.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
I'm not acutally there yet, but from checking out the website they have a link to a website that lists share houses and rooms that are for rent! (I think, if its not there, try ANUs website)

worlds-apart

katherine louise
HSC
ElendilPeredhil said:
Bathurst sucks. Deadly boring.
Thats my opinion too, but sadly my parents are trying to make me go there, when i'd much rather go to canberra. Can someone tell me what its like? Like the campus, the uni, everything:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)