General Thoughts: English Extension 1 (1 Viewer)

thedudeabides52

HSC
Like most other people doing ATB, I thought the questions were just right. I wrote 3 booklets for each question, although my handwriting is bloody huge. The narrative and essay were pretty much written exactly for what I'd prepared, so that was very nice of the BOS. Or freaky, had they been spying on me.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Hyperbole much?

20 words per line, with 20 lines on one page = 400 words per page.

400 words x 11 pages = 4,400 words.

4,400 is basically within the range for major work for extension 2.

And within 1 hour that is 1 word per 0.81 seconds.

I really don't think so...
fuk ure sad lmao.

jotdan

HSC
Re: Extension Exam - How'd it go?

the questions were actually...normal!
haha

AHHAH YES THEY WERE

Did crime,

My detective was undercover- a criminal who was being interrogated by a corrupt police officer- the criminal detective wore a wire and little incriminating lines from the corrupt police officer were recorded

I hope i dont lose marks cos the detective wasnt very conventional T_T, i was hoping to have to include a reflection statement to explain how it emphasises corruption in society

Monsterman

HSC
I did.. 15 pages for essay and 10pages for story =\
the dux at my school used 4booklets.. like the 8paged ones.. for the essay. he's godly..

Smile_Time351

HSC
Best exam EVER!!!!!

SciFi question was awesome! Saw the essay question, no stimulus, no suggestion, no nothing, just 'write an essay about technology and morality in SciFi'. I practically had a geek-gasm. And that was just the reading time :rofl:

13 page story, 11 page essay. Pretty happy with that overall. Hoping for 23/25 for story and 21/25 for essay. All in all, very VERY happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)