General Thoughts - Economics (1 Viewer)

denday98

HSC
multiple choice were the hardest by far becuause it required u to stop and think especially q9 and q10! essays were easy especially the fiscal policy and monetary policy because they were very open questions. The globalisation question astonished me, coz BOS have never put the question in short answers but always in extended response

leisl1990

HSC
haiderr said:
how can question 1 (MC) be A - low levels of income inequality? coz it asks for charactistic of a DEVELOPING economy. shouldnt it be D - high dependance on agricultural production?

Question 12 (MC): i got D. what did every1 else get?

overall paper was good. except the short answer on globalisation ARRGGGGGHHHHH!
i think its d.
low income inequality is not always the case, it depends on government policies very much..
if u look at economic data, china n india both have higher gini coefficient than the us.
whereas they have over 70 per cent of the labour force employed in agriculture sectors.

el!!!

HSC
I thought that the essays were pretty easy...did anyone else put HEAPS of recent stuff in about the shit economy? would that have been good or a bit irrelevant??

and i thought the short answers were so hard!! and heaps specific! eco is one of my fav subjects but i was really disappointed with that exam :(

el!!!

HSC
Zouzor said:
hey how did people go in mc.....
i got;
1.A
2.B
3.D
4.B
5.A
6.D
7.C
8.C
9.C
10.A
11.A
12.B
13.C
14.A
15.C
16.D
17.A
18.B
19.C
20.B

Personally i found mc the hardest. the essays where very nice and short answer was also good. (btw i know i got Q.1 wrong in mc lol....the dubble negatives allways get me)

yeah i got basically the same except:
Q1 i got D
Q6 i got C
Q8 i got C
Q12 i got D
and i stuffed up Q19..u were right - i asked my teacher already :p

bec0003

HSC
hey probs really stupid but you guys arent vce eco?

lordesf

HSC
VCE eco?

i thgout VCE neva had eco? lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)