General Thoughts: Economics 2006 (1 Viewer)

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I was surprised that there wasn't anything specifically on WorkChoices, but apart from that, there wasn't anything too surprising or unexpected.

I_F

chaoticcow

HSC
Yeh i thought it was fairly straight forward exam. Some of the short answers were a bit unexpected and dificult to understand what they were asking for. The essays where too basic and in that it made it hard i felt to structure as i spent a while thinking about what they wanted. I dont mean to sound cocky but I am just really annoyed they gave the statistics for the essay including trends. I felt that this will ruin me as i knew most of the statistics but having them there made the study so pointless. Ohh well im glad no workchoices was in it

arkanisw

HSC
chaoticcow said:
Yeh i thought it was fairly straight forward exam. Some of the short answers were a bit unexpected and dificult to understand what they were asking for. The essays where too basic and in that it made it hard i felt to structure as i spent a while thinking about what they wanted.

qft

davo522

HSC
the essays and multi choice were very easy compared to previous years, except i thought the short answer was quite a bit harder than previous years aswell.

Chrispy

vote for dtp = <3
HSC
chaoticcow said:
I dont mean to sound cocky but I am just really annoyed they gave the statistics for the essay including trends. I felt that this will ruin me as i knew most of the statistics but having them there made the study so pointless.
Actually, just having the last three years' stats doesn't help you that much, especially in something like that question where you need to look back over 10 years, to completely analyse the success of monetary policy and decentralisation of labour markets.

I liked the exam. Multis and short answer were fairly hard but essays weren't too stressful. I still can't believe that they recommend leaving only 35 minutes per essay, though - we were told to do MC + SA in one hour! I guess that's what most people do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)