General Thoughts: Computing Skills (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How'd you find the exam? Share your thoughts here

zombies

HSC
Easy :D Finished in under half an hour. Only problem was that it wasn't working for a while at the beginning and my school was really disorganised about the whole thing..

Lina3

HSC
It was alright...finished it with half an hour to spare so just looked over my answers and glad I did so, found quite a few silly mistakes xD

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Harder than expected and harder than previous years in my opinion...

HSC
Lol, i haven't done it. anyone wanna spare the questions??? or are they different.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Harder than expected and harder than previous years in my opinion...
I thought that too .. the way people were on about it, it seemed like everyone would get 100%.
I'll get somewhere in the 90's definitely though.

Also, what kind of shitass computer do they printscreen from ? o_O

zombies

HSC
Apparently (according to a careers adviser), there's 300 questions and all school computer skills program (the one you do the test) pick 100 questions randomly from those 300 and does so for the span of the 3 days.
^ Yup my friends at school today were talking about how they got different questions

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I found it pretty easy, unless I just got lucky and had the easy questions out of the 300.

maddy2013

HSC
I thought it was quite easy I just got SO BORED sitting there for the whole 75 minutes.. :p

Went through it twice though, I didn't want to waste my time :)

HSC
I reckon it was pretty easy but they threw in a few curveballs to set apart those who know computers and those who really know computers if you know what I mean. There was one question in particular which I had NEVER heard of and in IST later that day I asked my teacher and she was like, funny you should ask that... She had decided to work some more on that topic as she realised we had never really used that software for that purpose. But overall it was a good test - we had a camp meeting after it so we did the test and finished it whenever we did and just left...

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Did anyone else get that question that had absolute and relative values or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)