General Thoughts: Business Studies (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your overall thoughts here

ershy

HSC
How were you supposed to answer the last part on marketing and human resources management in the business report ?

Flop21

HSC
Noice, actually finished on time, checked my MC. SA was a bit iffy, can never tell how questions are worth 4-6 marks and dunno if I'll be able to reach the full marks. Extended responses fine, not great but alright hopefully enough to get me over 15 each.

luhanbby

HSC
I made a huge mistake... lol I was like is the new product or service design and development etc part of strategies? and didn't talk about them explicitly so I practically based my whole essay on quality, speed, dependability, cost, customisation and flexibility -.- will I even get a 10 :/ bye band 6 even though the rest were pretty easy! Trust me to stuff up

kawaiipotato

HSC
It was alright exam. Harder than I expected but it was good as it didn't focus too much on on area

usa

HSC
I think I wrote one of my exams in purple. It's like a cross between black and blue. Do you think that will suffice?
Well, at least you used some black, so i think it will suffice :)

Flop21

HSC
It was alright exam. Harder than I expected but it was good as it didn't focus too much on on area
Yeah I think SA was tricking. Wtf was with the process layout Q?? Literally could not think of anything (well I made up something, not sure if correct).

aanthnnyyy

HSC
Tbh. Extremely easy. Overstudied LOL.... I guess you can't really ever over study business tho hooorayyyy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)