General Thoughts: Australian History, Geography, Civics and Citizenship (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I am pretty nervous about my results.

But then I think 'Pft. SC. Who needs that?' and stop worrying and start thinking of next year when I won't have to do maths, science or geography.
lol I am quite nervous despite the unimportance of the SC

2 more days till we get our results.

itszen

HSC
Im SUPER nervous of my history result. My history teacher is 'depending' on me to get a band 6. And at my school band 6s is really rare. I think 'okay' but i dunno i think i wasn't clear on the extended response.

mta

HSC
2 more days till i get my results!! i think im gonna hav a nervous breakdown!!
stupid historian question like seriously who does that?? BOS of course but anyway i think this yr SC is harder than any other yrs lmao, n i thought i knew the Vietnam topic off my heart therefore i didnt revise it that much n i ended up going blank in the middle of my response n stuffed it up a little bit!!
then there was the human rights question which i just babbled on about anything!!

Holly M

HSC
Everyone at our school (including teachers) thought the History and Geography tests sucked. Not necessarily hard but just bad tests with irrelevant subject matter etc.

I was really disappointed after the exam. I was counting on doing fairly well in Histiry/Geography ( I do well in the subjects and revised heaps).

I got 85 for history, which I'm disappointed with, and 92 for Geography which I guess I'm content with.

I was not expecting the Human Rights question, which we studied briefly just before the exams, so i didn't revise it, and did very bad.
I liked the history one more then geography, so another reason why I'm disappointed my geography smashed my history result.

mta

HSC
Everyone at our school (including teachers) thought the History and Geography tests sucked. Not necessarily hard but just bad tests with irrelevant subject matter etc.

I was really disappointed after the exam. I was counting on doing fairly well in Histiry/Geography ( I do well in the subjects and revised heaps).

I got 85 for history, which I'm disappointed with, and 92 for Geography which I guess I'm content with.

I was not expecting the Human Rights question, which we studied briefly just before the exams, so i didn't revise it, and did very bad.
I liked the history one more then geography, so another reason why I'm disappointed my geography smashed my history result.
dont worry!! u did well, at least a band 6 :) i was super disappointed with my results as well, so not wat i expected :( oh well!!!!! lifes tough lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)