Gap year (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
For those of you who don't know, gap year is the year between you finishing the HSC and starting uni.

Our school has a GAP year program with some schools in England, do your schools offer any sort of program like that? If so, where do the GAP applicants go to, and how many in your grade are going? About ten of us are going on GAP year. And if not, are any of you considering taking a year off by yourself/with friends to go travel? Where would you like to travel to, and what are your aspirations for your gap year?

For me, I'll be going staraight to uni, then I'll probably travel or something before getting a job...maybe.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
our school didn't have that... sounds really interesting though :)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Bobcat said:
isnt GAP year the thing Prince harry did?
lol..yes it is..

i was gonna take a gap year..but i chose not to in the end..i want to travel..but i want uni also..i was considering going to england to help out at boarding schools..but..i'd rather do my own travel later..

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
about 6 kids from our skool r doing it...some going to canada, china and england..it would love to go, opportunity of a lifetime...costs a fair bit tho....straight 2 uni 4 me... :-/

Ellie-Bee

HSC
i got offered a 6 month GAP in sth africa. don't think i'm taking it. i would be working with street kids - something that i'm interested in for the future but i think i'll go to uni, get my degree, and then go over!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)