Gap year talk. (1 Viewer)

iiSIR

HSC
Gap year [Rollcall]

Anyone planning to go gapyear?

HSC
Re: Gap year [Rollcall]

i figure, that i've always wanted to go to europe ... and if i don't do it next year before uni then i'll never do it!

HSC

aussiechick007 said:
i figure, that i've always wanted to go to europe ... and if i don't do it next year before uni then i'll never do it!
i agree, i don't want to start uni being burnt out already, so a year of exploring Europe seems the perfect way to take a break... and plus, it can motivate me to work in uni, so i can do it again. i haven't got anything planned yet though, lol.

HSC

BackCountrySnow said:
Everyone here going solo to europe??
nah, i've got a friend to go with me. we both want to go to the same places, so it should be good (as long as we don't have a huge fight overseas or something, lol). if we go to ireland first we can meet up with another friend who's going there.

BackCountrySnow

HSC

russianROULETTE said:
nah, i've got a friend to go with me. we both want to go to the same places, so it should be good (as long as we don't have a huge fight overseas or something, lol). if we go to ireland first we can meet up with another friend who's going there.
you better be bestest best friends. Or else you guys are gonna seperate and you'll go your own ways

HSC

BackCountrySnow said:
you better be bestest best friends. Or else you guys are gonna seperate and you'll go your own ways
even bestest best friends can separate, so it doesn't really matter if we are or aren't. if it happens, it happens. i was planning to go on my own in the first place, so while i would love to have a friend along to share the experience, it doesn't make much difference tbh...

HSC

terminator69 said:
aww how thoughtful, be sure to pass that message onto your friend.
when you take it out of context it sounds like that. but the general idea of the post is that if that happens, i am prepared for it. i'm not going to cry and go home if it does. sorry if that wasn't clear in my other post.

HSC

lol, i did havea friend to go with me, but shes hopeless at saving so reckons she wont have the money to do it.... and so i'm going to meet up with a friend from nz when she comes over in july/august and hopefully go to europe with her :) (sounds crazy, cos i will only have met her once, but oh well lol)

but, if all this doesn't work out... i'll be going anyway! :)

HSC

^^ lmao i'm sure if my friend plans don't work out my family will also be horrified! :D

HSC

^ same, my dad doesn't even want me to have a gap year, let alone go overseas lol.

HSC

lol yeah, my family also don't think i'll actually do it... but theres nothing to stop me.

ness.xox

Member Member
HSC

Awww Europe sounds awesome!
But I'd like to travel around Asia for the cheap shopping experience!
As for a Gap Year, I don't know! I'm still undecided.

HSC

ness.xox said:
Awww Europe sounds awesome!
But I'd like to travel around Asia for the cheap shopping experience!
haha, a friend of mine went to china and kept on going on about how cheap converses were there.

what countries is everyone interested in visiting? i do italian, so definitely there. i'd also like to see france, spain, england, ireland, scotland, switzerland, germany and portugal... so many places, i don't know how i'll manage to see it all in a year lol

calagain

Banned
HSC

i must must must go to sweden/switzerland/canada at some point in time for snowboarding, highly highly doubt i'll be doing a gap year though

Last edited:

ness.xox

Member Member
HSC

russianROULETTE said:
haha, a friend of mine went to china and kept on going on about how cheap converses were there.

what countries is everyone interested in visiting? i do italian, so definitely there. i'd also like to see france, spain, england, ireland, scotland, switzerland, germany and portugal... so many places, i don't know how i'll manage to see it all in a year lol
Umm I'd love to go to Thailand, China, Korea (South of course wouldn't want to get shot if North lol) oh! definitely Japan (even though things are a tad pricey over there) and because I do history I would love to go to the places I've learnt about like Italy (Pompeii), Germany, Russia etc.. I pretty much want to go everywhere! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)