gap-year-like activities (1 Viewer)

Michiru

HSC
i'm just wondering if any body knows any other events/activities/organisations etc that do stuff like gap

reason being, i only decided last week to take a break between high school and uni and wanted to go gap, only realising that the form registerations closed last month!! >.<''

plz help

wanderlust

HSC
You could always just get a job out here then travel for yourself. You could also try the nanny program thing oversea's, i don't recommend that though, i considered it despite the fact i hate kids and i've heard some horror stories. You could also personally apply to places because the GAP program just does it for you really. It'd be pretty hard now, it's a bit late.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
There are summer camps in the Us that I think are still accepting, I actually have thrown out my inof on it but ask your careers teacher and I'm sure they'll have some! I think they had either summer camps (obviously our winter) in the states and Russia!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
STA have some programs where you can teach English as a foreign language etc like GAP.

littlebear1107

HSC
If you go to gap australia website you'll find that they are actually still taking applications for placements second half of 2006. They are having some probs getting enough ppl because there is a huge drop in the number of ppl from the UK applying this year as those who enter uni after next year in england will have to pay their increased uni fees. Go back to www.gapaustralia.org and check it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)