GAP year 2006 (1 Viewer)

ninipop

HSC
Hey is anyone going over to an english school next year or gapping somewhere else? I just found out I have been accepted to Chafyn Grove school in Salisbury, Wiltshire!
Did anyone else go through Tutors Worldwide?

Ryken

HSC
im goin to europe next yr for GAP. i cant wait! ive lived n england for 3 yrs. such hole. its alright for like a gap yr but never, NEVER live there permanently

ninipop

HSC
Do you know where your staying in england?
I'm really excited, but pretty nervous. Are any or your australian friends going to be over there or family that you can see in the big summer break thingy?
I have 2 friends who also got accepted into gap, which means we can travel around ourselves for a couple of months!

OutOfOrder

HSC
i was thinking of going with Antipodeans to Kenya in 2006, but its like $4000 for the 3-month package, sounds awesome though.
My friend says her church is going over next year, and it's like $500 for 2 months... maybe ill go with them.

Peartie

HSC
I was reccomended for a placement in a boarding school in UK / Ireland (Dont know where yet) through GAP Australia

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
velox said:
i wouldn't mind but doubt id be able to afford it.
You and me both!
Ive always wanted to go on some form of exchange program...it seems like it would be so awesome!

beccydoo

HSC
I'm going on gap next year too :) To england in surrey at Prior's Field School.
anyone doing a 'Top Deck Tour' next year in europe?? in their summer?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I won't be taking my gap year till 07... stupid hsc :D

Toby Buchanan

HSC
I'm heading to Loretto in Scotland and it should be awesome.. Not doing a topdeck tour, but I'm considering one of the european mainland contiki tours.. a friend of mine just went on one and said it was awesome

aaarrgh

HSC
velox said:
i wouldn't mind but doubt id be able to afford it.
If you really want to go then it shouldnt be a problem earning the money. It doesnt cost that much, especially if your getting a job where ever you're going. Look at Student Flights, they have really cheap flights.

I'm going over to Canada for 6 months. Flights wer $1500(1 yr ticket) and ive got $800 for the rest of it. Been working my ass off for the money but it'll be worth it.

I'm working as a ski instructor once I'm over there

beccydoo

HSC
In Pommieland! Yayyyyyyyyyyy

Hey I'm Bec from Aussieland! Im in Pommieland this arvo! Ha ha I'm here for the whole year!!! I have made good friends with a cool English chick called Bella. She's great!!!!! But I'm looking for some extra friends. Is anyone know a county called Surrey?? It is right next to London. If you are ever in the area drop me line and we will meet up and have a cider! or some other strong and cheap alcoholic drink! Yay go pommies! They RULE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)