Subject to Availability - French, Business Studies and Arabic Tutoring (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phรฉnix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well! I'm offering tutoring for the following subjects:

๐“•๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฑ:

As someone who is passionate about languages, including learning new ones myself and assisting non-native speakers of the languages that I am fluent in so as to learn them, I'm a tutor offering French tutoring for Year 11 and 12 French Beginners and French Continuers. I would also be very happy to give French lessons to younger students as well as adults and other people looking to learn French for fun (i.e. outside the NSW French Curriculum). ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท

I am a native speaker of French and I ranked first in French Extension at the NSW School of Languages in 2019. ๐Ÿฅ‡

Business Studies:

I also offer Year 11 and 12 Business Studies tutoring.

Ever since I took Business Studies, I became aware of my interest in the business world, which kept growing as I successfully completed year 12. This led to my will to expand my knowledge of the business world beyond what is taught in Business Studies, while simultaneously putting in effort to maximise my knowledge and understanding of the Business Studies syllabus, allowing me to meet the individual needs of different students more closely.

I have completed my degree, being the Bachelor of Business (Advanced Business Leadership) at Western Sydney University with Human Resource Management as my major. :wsu:

However, my learning journey does not end here, as I am currently studying a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) at the University of Sydney in the discipline of Work and Organisational Studies. :usyd:

Arabic:

My passion for languages extends to the Arabic language! I'm also a native speaker of Arabic, and have tutored both students and adult learners. Since the Arabic Beginners course will not be running in 2022, I will be mainly focusing on lessons aimed at Arabic Continuers students. ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พ

Any other people who are looking to learn Arabic outside the NSW Curriculum at a beginner or intermediary level are also welcome!

I have 3 years of tutoring experience and have helped students at a tutoring centre and through private tutoring (many of whom are Bored of Studies members).

If interested, please send me a message for more information! ๐Ÿ˜„

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)