FREE Essay Marking - Dux (1 Viewer)

essaymarking

HSC
N/A
Hello,

I am hoping to gain experience at essay marking and so would be willing to mark essays for free for a limited time. In exchange, please write a review on this post after you receive my feedback.

My credentials are that I received 1st in class for english and Dux x2 at Sydney Girls (a top selective school).

As I am only looking to gain experience in some areas, I can help you if you
  • grade 10 or above
  • you have a creative, discursive or essay (no reflections)
  • in subjects english (up to ext.2), history (mainly modern)
I can also do science science depth studies and legal studies, but I will only give general feedback, not comments throughout.

Feel free to just add me to your google doc.
When you do so, please send me
  • the nature of your task
  • what your level is (are you at a top selective? how well do you usually perform)
  • what your main goal is

hscessaymarking7@gmail.com

For any more information, please contact me privately, or at hscessaymarking7@gmail.com

essaymarking

HSC
N/A
Hello,

I am hoping to gain experience at essay marking and so would be willing to mark essays for free for a limited time. In exchange, please write a review on this post after you receive my feedback.

My credentials are that I received 1st in class for english and Dux x2 at Sydney Girls (a top selective school).

As I am only looking to gain experience in some areas, I can help you if you
  • grade 10 or above
  • you have a creative, discursive or essay (no reflections)
  • in subjects english (up to ext.2), history (mainly modern)
I can also do science science depth studies and legal studies, but I will only give general feedback, not comments throughout.

Feel free to just add me to your google doc. hscessaymarking7@gmail.com
When you do so, please send me
  • the nature of your task
  • what your level is (are you at a top selective? how well do you usually perform)
  • what your main goal is

For any more information, please contact me privately, or at hscessaymarking7@gmail.com

• Love
Reactions: Bye

carrotsss

HSC
Omg you made a new account

I might send in an essay soon, thanks a lot for providing this for everyone

essaymarking

HSC
N/A
Update: I have now reviewed over 30+ essays! Thanks to everyone that contributed to my experience. I will be continuing this service for a while as I enjoyed reading different essays and creatives. Also, due to the immense amount of essays I have been receiving, please note if you do not have access to tutoring financially on the email/document you share as you will be given higher priority :)

essaymarking

HSC
N/A
Also note: From now on, please bold your thesis if you are sending me an essay - this makes the marking process faster.

Reactions: Bye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)