formal outfits 😫 (1 Viewer)

hatterene

HSC
hello, has everyone got their formal outfit sorted out? i'm running around sydney trying to find one and it's stressing me out. does anyone know any good places to get fancy suits? (also show me your outfits)

icycledough

HSC
Last year, I was able to get mine from DFO in Homebush from a store called Tarocash, but depending on where you live, it may be far away for you. If you do live in the Inner West by chance, I would also recommend going to the tailoring store in Westfield Burwood (don't know the name), where they can adjust your blazer and trousers to give you the best fit.

hatterene

HSC
Last year, I was able to get mine from DFO in Homebush from a store called Tarocash, but depending on where you live, it may be far away for you. If you do live in the Inner West by chance, I would also recommend going to the tailoring store in Westfield Burwood (don't know the name), where they can adjust your blazer and trousers to give you the best fit.
i still have yet to visit DFO, will go asap. i went to fashion spree and westfield today but literally found nothing fancy :(

laterz laterz

HSC
hello, has everyone got their formal outfit sorted out? i'm running around sydney trying to find one and it's stressing me out. does anyone know any good places to get fancy suits? (also show me your outfits)
Hey, Fancini (Westfield, Parramatta) would be a good shot. They have fancy and affordable suits.

hatterene

HSC
Which store did you end up getting it from, btw?
a store named hugo boss, which was near polo ralph lauren (idk my parents dragged me in). i got a really pretty all white set that was reduced from $1300 to $300. i got shoes from yd on sale for $50. i bought my shirt at tarocash for $65 (original price $90). i still need jewellery and a bowtie though. even before boxing day, i feel like DFO has based sales especially in Tommy Hilfiger and Vans. ;)

idkkdi

HSC
a store named hugo boss, which was near polo ralph lauren (idk my parents dragged me in). i got a really pretty all white set that was reduced from $1300 to $300. i got shoes from yd on sale for $50. i bought my shirt at tarocash for $65 (original price $90). i still need jewellery and a bowtie though. even before boxing day, i feel like DFO has based sales especially in Tommy Hilfiger and Vans. ;)
tf, 300 dollar hugo boss suit what

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Budget?
Make sure your belt matches your shoes.

hatterene

HSC
tf, 300 dollar hugo boss suit what
ikr it was a steal. biggest tip at dfo is to go early so you can be the first ones in the stores, and all the crazy deals they have aren't taken yet

hatterene

HSC
Gonna say depends on the shade of white?

Is your belt black as well?
it's completely white, a tiny bit of a warm hint. button shirt is a lavendar. i don't have a tie yet. and the belt was gonna be chosen last lmaoo

icycledough

HSC
Damn ... 1300 to 300 is the biggest steal you could get.

hatterene

HSC
it's a pretty unwearable colour so no one would pay close to 1.5k for an all white suit 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)