Formal Excitement Yet Stressed (1 Viewer)

icycledough

HSC
Apart from actually arranging the outfit and buying it, what you actually gotta wear is quite stratghtforward. A suit attire with a blazer and tie is probably the go to for guys, and then a dress for a girl. I'd definitely argue that girls would struggle much more with their outfit as there's so many more options for them to go with. However, with us guys, there's pretty much only one thing everyone wears.

zizi2003_

HSC
I find it very interesting how some schools have their formals prior to the HSC exams. It's not like students will be in the appropriate mindset if schools have their formals before the HSC exam period. 🤔 Mine was a week after the HSC exams concluded.
Yeah exactly
graduation and formal should always be after HSC when no one's stressed etc...

uniqueusername1

HSC
I find it very interesting how some schools have their formals prior to the HSC exams. It's not like students will be in the appropriate mindset if schools have their formals before the HSC exam period. 🤔 Mine was a week after the HSC exams concluded.
yea the schools kinda dogging. Can't really have a good formal if your gonna sit the HSC the next day 😂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)