For People Who Did Bad!!! (1 Viewer)

Talon010

HSC
4back89 said:
y dont u go suck a fat one u piece.... no one wants your opinion hey.... measly piece of shit
you tell him man, that guys a dick

yeah and i would have to say.....FUCK

i died in section 3 FUCK

wah167

HSC
GaganDeep said:
Mumma , mine in the air, it's all gone, it felt good, FCK the HSC IN EAR< RIGHT IN THE FUCKING EAR, Fck JAMES RUSE , FCK EM RIGHT IN THE EAR
rusers are innocent, just go up and fck the CRITICS, they think they are FCKING COOL IN

JhK89

HSC
im gonna use my paper as toilet paper ;)

lol jk

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
andrewbode said:
hell no im not like any true blue red blooded male i am stocked that the last time i ever have to express myself again is on monday expresions and feelings are what girls have they come from there ovaries
I can certainly tell why you didn't do well.

samruss

HSC
hated every minute of it... study does absolutly nothing. but hey its only the rest of my life...haha.

sillysana

HSC
worst english exam ever....i am soooo screwed!!!
And then you have to come back home and tell your parents :
"Oh yeah. It was great....im SURELY getting a UAI of 99.9%"

fallen__angel

Nocturnal Member
HSC
Uni Grad
when I read the phys journey q, I was like "perceptions of the new WHAT?!?!"
so my conclusion just said something like journeys are all about new perceptions of everything -.-''

ane_st

HSC
OK to everyone - once you do your exam DONT THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN...

I'm sure you'll do fine - you may be surprised...

And sillysana DO NOT be pressured by your parents with you UAI mark, just concentrate on doing the best you can, if they have a problem with that then tell them to get fucked, they cant expect you to do better if you say you truly tried your best... (sorry but when ppl have parents pressuring them it pisses me off!!!)

Remember you all have MORE EXAMS TO GO!!!! Remeber English arent you're only units!!

And to samruss it's not the rest of your life because i'm sure there are other ways to go where you want to..

Last edited:

dr3amies4u

HSC
Not Good, Not Good At All.

Stoopid Board Of Studies Staff Stuffd Our Whole Frecken School Up!!!

They Wrote The Wrong Time Up On The Board And Dey Cut Us Off 5min!!!!

Schools Appealing For Misadventure Though!! :d

Hope It All Goes Well.

Exam Was Ok...... Can Expect Anymore

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
dr3amies4u said:
Not Good, Not Good At All.

Stoopid Board Of Studies Staff Stuffd Our Whole Frecken School Up!!!

They Wrote The Wrong Time Up On The Board And Dey Cut Us Off 5min!!!!

Schools Appealing For Misadventure Though!! :d

Hope It All Goes Well.

Exam Was Ok...... Can Expect Anymore
you sure they didn't change the clocks, because we got in there early and they wrote up we start at the time it says on the schedule, so they changed the clocks to suit that. They reminded us not to look at our own watches but to read the clocks up there.

Dropdeadbored

HSC
ooooooh i soo hated the journeys paper!

i left section 1 till last, cos i can usually bullshit my way through those questions.

I kept changing which question i was doing because i hated the other two. section 2 ended up as a half-page dot point story about an old man who went camping as a boy scout on a hill near a caravan park, and had an inner journey when he had to lead the other kids to safety in a storm.

Third section, bad. Stupid dumb inner journeys- what the hell?

Finally back to the first section, and those texts were sooo dumb. I had to do inner journeys, but all i could see was some imaginative journeys stuff. like that stupid text about the girl who has adventures in books then back to reality is surrounded by sheep. That stupid question about individual journeys! NONE of them were individual!!!! I just said that inthe confusing one about the girl, even though in the first and second parts they have the same TYPE of bullshit journey, they have different experiences so they are individual.

I swear if u made the BOS people do these questions themselves they would all keel over and die.

yay yay yay yay i dont ever have to do english again! dont get me wrong, can spell and write grammatically correct most of the time and stuff, but i hate psycho-analysing somebody else's work from someone else's perspective.

All my english stuff is piled into a corner until i decide the best course of revenge against it.

Intelligence

HSC
think about it .......F++++++++++++++++++ english
++++++++My Place +++++NOMADS And everythng

supahnam

HSC
Hahahah... I didn't know what I was doing for the comprehension; pretty much hit/miss with that, and then there was the essay.. O__O physical journeys - what the hell.. new perceptions? Wasn't sure what I was talking about the whole way thru that.. but the story seemed okay, cept it had hardly anything to do with journeys.
=____= FAAAIIILL.
Haha this is like.. the whingers thread.

Mystirica

HSC
Wow Supahnam, we got the same birth date, if its the correct one on your profile. oooooo. cheer up everyone, have to stay strong until it ends.

needmoreninjas

HSC
i walked into that exam thinking :) "it cant b that bad".....i walked out hoping someone would shoot me b4 i got home!:mad1:

pretty sure that sums up how i went!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)