For Module C - Elective 3: Into the World DID YOU?? (1 Viewer)

bazz

Include techniques in the speech? I didnt because the question didnt ask how the composer (ye ye yeyeye)
Would i have lost alot of marks if i didnt include techniques?

hihi

HSC
definitely yes becos english is all about technique

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
i went the safe side and slipped techniques in the speech. It sounded really corny but i think thats what they were after.... well see when the examiners reports come out.

actually just re-read the question and it say "what do the text you have studied say about..."

im not sure that is so much a techniques question. so you prob wont lose many marks if any!

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
i stuck a few in there just in case, but i didn't go OTT with them. I talked a bit about contexts though. However, most of it was generally ways of living

Managore

HSC
I think it was a nicely covered up general essay question, "explore concept into the world through your texts", and even though it doesnt say so, I feel that an important part of this (though I hate it) is the language, specifically film, techniques used. I set it out like I had in my practice answers to the generic question. Hope you guys did well though :)

rumour

HSC
I didn't put any techniques in either!!!

Don't worry we can fail together :)

Willskii

HSC
Yes, my whole speech was about techniques. I didn't do much what the question asked forgot what it asked. I just did the whole thing about techniques and shows how he change and grew from his new expereicene.s

C

CaR

geez...I can't remember what I wrote...but I'm sure I placed in a few techniques here and there...and I doubt I'd get the highest mark out of the whole 3 modules

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)