For all those people who spent time wasted (1 Viewer)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Yeah you know you did it. I spent 10+mins just siting there doing nothing. I mean I'm glad you get 5mins extra to write an exam but i dont know how to use it.

wazzaisaweirdo

HSC
You use it by waiting until then to write your conclusions lol. I no what you mean though, usually in an exam i have like 10-15 minutes to write the centre number and my student id number on every page. But this time i actually ran out of time!! I was in complete shock!! lol

Good luck for the rest of them! Three down, three to go!!!

***Lauren***

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
gosh how could u possibly have that much time left?? :eek: wow i wish i could do that... i've never done a senior english or drama exam where i didnt use every available second, lol. i always finish, but right on the buzzer, so to speak. although today *shock* i didnt finish my conclusion for american, the lady cut me off mid word "pens down"... dangit.

fruitarian

HSC
:) I'm just glad its over...Brecht question was complete crap...something about his theatre being more relevent than ever :confused: ...i just bullcrapped around my original essay ...but it didnt make sense...even to me lol...

I'm kinda releaved alot of ppl found it hard...because i thought it was pretty damn challenging...ahhh welll....2006 dramaers, i guess we're going down together :)

3 down 4 to go.....arghhhh...damn you one unit subjects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)