Food Technology - general thoughts (1 Viewer)

Snow_dog

HSC
ok ill start it off just got back only took me two hours to finish :D
was rather easier than the catholic trial i thought anyways.. could be because i was prepared for this one

ok one thing i didnt get.. and just made up was the marketing plan for the noodles... that just confused me i never learnt about marketing plans so i just bs on for that question

HSC
yehh i thought it was ok. I didn't write as much for the last extended response though cus i just ran out of things to say! the question was only worth 15marks so maybe it isn't meant to b a huge response anyway!
HSC FINISHED FOREVER!!!!!
yehhhhhhhh!

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
Heh 1 hourinto the exam and im already at the extended response.
Was a simple straight forward exam really.
lookin good.

Gorjesss

Million Dollar Baby
HSC
Yeah, thought the exam was really good...
Multi-choice was easy... extended responses were easy and.. yeah..
generally all round, good exam..

thank god.. i was stressing about it majorly

HSC
I thought it was great. Multiple choice were easy, short answer were reasonable, definately better than the trial. I liked the second extended reponse, I just didn't like the Nutrition question about the Physical/Economic effects.

atlasheadKING

oh man, studied heaps cos i thought it was gonna be a big stress-fest and that wasn't bad. Multiple choice were cool, and i had to get extra paper for some of the section 2 short answery ones. I did the Physical/economic effects Nutrition essay and the Preservation one for manufacturing. Pretty happy overall, i studied preservation tonnes and there were no surprises (except when i read the Marketplace q's by accident and freaked out cos i didn't know it!)
Only crapness was the extreme heat, the fans in our hall didn't do shit. I could hardly hold my pen for the sweaty hand syndrome. One girl had to leave cos she got a blood nose and headspins and stuff, but hopefully she'll get some sorta misadventure.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I liked it. The extended response were good, i did Q16 Manufacture - processing. It was definitely easier than the fpd one (that question should've been expected seeing it hasnt been asked for 4 years :p). Umm i liked that nutrition Q that you didnt idontbelieveit. I think i wrote 7 pages all up on that..it was a good question, easy to break up into parts.

I dont think i got stuck anywhere in the short answer section, perhaps the marketing plan but i still wrote a heap. For all the stress and 20 different moods that i had this morning, i think i did pretty alright :D

HSC
how did everyone go? i thought the exam was really good. i hope i go really well. i didnt like the food product dev't question in the short anwsers though! i though the extended responses were really good, i done 16 and 18. question 18 was the exact same as my trial question that i got 15/15 in, so i hope i get that again the multiple choice was pretty easy too.

HSC
lourai*87 said:
Umm i liked that nutrition Q that you didnt idontbelieveit. I think i wrote 7 pages all up on that..it was a good question, easy to break up into parts.
I wrote 5 pages so I guess that's not too bad, in comparison. Hopefully what I was writing was legible.

onlyme

HSC
i thoiught it was not to bad exam oh and also one girl in my class left after 1hour in to the exam i could not do that but i left after 2 1/2hours it was a great exam :) :)

i_like_black

HSC
wish i had liked food tech enough to study, it was a really good exam i thought, pretty straight forward and easy.

HSC
onlyme said:
i thoiught it was not to bad exam oh and also one girl in my class left after 1hour in to the exam i could not do that but i left after 2 1/2hours it was a great exam :) :)
About 10 people left our room after the hour (class of about 30-ish). Only 4 people were left in the room when the exam ended. I would never leave an exam, I would at least just sit there and read over my work. Not that I have experienced that yet, I'm always pressed for time.

mizosoup

HSC
atlasheadKING said:
except when i read the Marketplace q's by accident and freaked out cos i didn't know it!

hm....well i actually started doing it! did the first question then started the second then went "wait a minute.......crap!"

mmm...all in all a good paper but i dunno how they're pulling 5 marks out of that "describe how your chosen food product is made" thingo (the HACCP question)

Bree1987

Anarchronistic Enigma
HSC
i had business studies in the morning, but more way more worried about food tech because i thought i'd get in there and know nothing, even though it's my best subject? but i stoked because i think i did reasonably well. answered everything. a few dodgy answers but hey! and now i'm finished =)

kat17

HSC
One girl in my exam turned up 50mins late for wat seems like no real reason then left afta only being in there an hour- obviously she wasnt 2 worried about the exam lol

nik_noodle

HSC
Bree1987 said:
i had business studies in the morning, but more way more worried about food tech because i thought i'd get in there and know nothing, even though it's my best subject? but i stoked because i think i did reasonably well. answered everything. a few dodgy answers but hey! and now i'm finished =)

i can't believe that they did that again this year!!!

I did the HSC last yr, and had Bizzo & FT together. Yuck! Were you like a zombie at the end of the day???

we all were!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)