feelin better! (1 Viewer)

danieljarvis

HSC
i feel alot better after that paper than paper 1.. probably cos its all over, but hey who knows mighta smashed it!

you guys feel better after paper 1 or 2 ? ( marks wise )

Jazzap

HSC
Feel pretty much the same, i was happy with parts of my area of study, and the same with todays exam. Although in module b, i did wilfred owen poetry, i dont think i refered to the other poems enough, which may of lost a few marks..but oh well, see what happens!

7th Sign

HSC
on monday I felt good about creatve writing in paper 1

yet sect 1 I felt screwd

sect 3 I felt ok

yet today i felt the same all over i think i did ok...It didnt seem to hard yet I may have stuffed small thing sup :(

lozz98

HSC
Jazzap said:
Feel pretty much the same, i was happy with parts of my area of study, and the same with todays exam. Although in module b, i did wilfred owen poetry, i dont think i refered to the other poems enough, which may of lost a few marks..but oh well, see what happens!

We only had to refer to one poem though.....we didnt have to link it with any other poems so you really have nothing to worry about....dont fret!!!

crossmyheart

HSC
im pretty sure you are goin to fail then lozz... the q prety much asked to link with techniques and ideas in other poems

HSC
Don't make me get sick into my own scorn!
paper 2 was extremely better than paper 1
better questions and also it didnt have geography following it the next day

Jazzap

HSC
lozz98 said:
We only had to refer to one poem though.....we didnt have to link it with any other poems so you really have nothing to worry about....dont fret!!!
yeh? awesome..thats how i read it, but i guess we'll all just have 2 wait and see how it goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)