Fear the Grammar (1 Viewer)

S

Smerity

Hey there =]

I'm just starting to have a slight sense of panic over grammar - our class (of three... lol) have basically kept skipping on through the prescribed translation and doing commentary - so on those two fronts we're quite ahead I think - but we haven't touched grammar for a ridiculously long time...
I wasn't good with grammar originally, but to say the least - long time + brain == memory loss :(

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have had to learn/relearn Latin Grammar recently, from nearly ground up, and if so what did you go and look at? Are there any resources I should know about? Strategies to go through?

At the moment I'm mainly focusing on looking through the grammar handouts from The Latin Library but that's not as of yet going so well =]

Any help would be greatly appreciated ^_^

LivC

HSC
Hey, yeh don't worry it is the same for us at sceggs. We do grammar sheets (when we can be bothered) and then are supposed to chase up things we don't remember (which is almost everything)..usually our teacher will go over bits we don't remember. Apart from that I just look over notes from previous years (what I have left)...and get tables etc from the internet. I think most people are in the same position!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)