FAQ: Passing at UoW (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
poloktim said:
I thought we agreed that you were going to bear children. ;)
As for your thesis? Just leave it til the last minute.
You could knock over a thesis in a good solid one night effort... it's not that hard, just a bit of cut and paste, a few replacements using the thesaurus, and just copying and pasting some other thesis' reference list. And tada, one thesis ready to go. If thesis' were really supposed to be hard, they'd give them to honours or postgrad students. :D

ziggyboy

HSC
You can do all that or go do a one-day study session before finals with a mate who religiously goes to lectures, tutes and labs. Works for me. :D

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
ziggyboy said:
You can do all that or go do a one-day study session before finals with a mate who religiously goes to lectures, tutes and labs. Works for me. :D
You're not really their friend are you. You're just using them. :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
santa, there is nothing wrong with using people... it's like how 4th year students (ala me) leech off enthusiastic first year students :D

and then those first years become 3rd or 4th years and decide 'fuck it, i was leeched off, it's time to do some leeching of my own' and so the cycle continues.

Ninga

HSC
Well Raiks has made a good point. Uni is all about progression.

On a serious note, session is ending, and stuvac approaches. Be sure to use your time wisely and learn those things you need to learn for exams. Or you could just fail, I don't really care, I don't pay your HECS.

Good luck :)

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
Thanks for this post i intend on thinking of these ideas when it comes to assignments etc...shall seriously keep them in mind

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
jm1234567890 said:
oh yeah.. .don't throw paper planes in lectures
funny story completely unrelated to the thread -
when my father was studying optometry, during a lecture a boy in the back row threw a paper plane which slowly glided all the way down the lecture hall, everyone watching in silence, to land on the lecturers desk. the hall erupted with laughter and applause and the lecture was effectively over after that.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
santaslayer said:
You're not really their friend are you. You're just using them. :p
hahaah but theres a great art to the choosing/exploiting of 'freinds' during school or uni, a necessary part of educational progression.

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
haha...
guess whoz back for a minute...
didnt expect u guys to still be here...
r uz all moderators???
man so much has change...
actually not.. uz r still here...

im pretty sure it was one of my csci114 lectures where the guys played "penis" game... hahaha... went for awhile too

ninga, u'll be the bearer of tims kids... it has been decided...

good luck for exams, & all nighters r effective, look at me graduated with no job rofl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)