Examples of PIPs (Updated on 11/02/06) (1 Viewer)

teach77

HSC
N/A
You can also access extracts from past prize-winning PIPs at the website of the Society and Culture Association, at www.scansw.com - go to the Awards page, then have a look at the 2005 and 2006 awards.
Good luck!

ZaraKu

HSC
Everyone has to try to go and look at the HD PIPs at the state library, our S&C teacher took us for the day and it was good to see the quality and the various topics (the only thing that put us off was that most of the PIPs seemed to be from people who went to private all boy/ all girl schools)

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
jack_white, there is no wonder that you received the gender prize! just reading your intro, log and conclusion leaves me wondering how amazing your CM must have been. i am truly impressed!

jananni

HSC
N/A
study budd[Y];668914 said:
lol...wow..my PIP looks soo cool! Thanks for having my PIP displayed on ur forum guys!

If any current society and ulture students are doing their PIPs on a topic related to ethnicity,race,nationality,immigration etc etc...feel free to contact me...i still have ALL my research from when i wrote my PIP, and i will be very happy to help anyone out with general PIP questions.

Yes, would it be possible of you could send me information in regards to ethnicity and immigration to janani.sritharan@education.gov.au

Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)