Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

bjMaxx

...not as bad as i thought but that's not saying much.

thank god maths is OVER.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
YOU LEFT HALF AN HR EARLY!? woaaaahh!!
i'd left out about three of the MC questions, and i was onto the last one [a killer, man!] when the lady said 5mins left... so i quickly went back to the mc questions, scribbled whatever, and then went back to the last question.... which i didn't finish. ARGHGHHGHGH!!!

it wasn't as BAD as i thought, but that's what i thought about the trials [until i got my results back :p everyone's marks were so bad that we all got scaled 15 extra marks hehehe]

NO MORE MATHS!!! WOOHOO!! *chucks excel books in the air*

M

mushi

it was good..waay easier than last years.

finsihed with like 20 mins to go

Benno

HSC
nah i think it was harder than last years
easier than 2001 though :S

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
It wasn't as hard as I had anticipated, but I still think I managed to FK it up.
I ran out of time so I missed parts in different questions, and I fk'd up parts (i.e. getting them wrong), but hey I'm a dumbass at school :eek:

Multiple choice was very easy at least.
Q23 and 24 were'nt too shabby.
I prob could've gone well if I had done some study over the weekend. Oh well, my bad. :rolleyes:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I think I managed to screw up somehow. A few of those questions really got me

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
Ahhhh, wasn't hard but wasn't easy. Still managed to make a few errors. That football question stumped me, i just kept staring at it, finally answered a bit of it. Didn't go as good as i anticipated. ARGH!

arls

the tax question about vickies monthly net income was fucked... apart from that it was okay.. too much measurement based though.

Bruno

not to bad, I knew most of the answere............. however just like the trial I ran out of time.... I predict about 60% AAARRRGGGHHH...

connie

HSC
N/A
well i can confidently say i fucked up maths and english

i_love_lucy

i feel heaps better after reading these comments ay!! i totally fucked up question 26, but most of the people in my skool did too, so thats a bit comforting. at least my rank is good i spose.
i reckon 2001 was way easier than this years!!

Pirri

yeh i agree that this years was harder than 2001 and 2002 i cud do 2001 pretty easy n same wit 2002 but dis one i struggled on a few q's like that rugby one n the other equation one i must of had 2 do more study on equations but im so glad to c the back cover of that damn new century maths book

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
if most of the state doesnt do to well then will we get scaled up a little bit??
you know how it should fit that "bell curve" thingo..

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
The 2001 and 2002 exams were a walk in the park compared to this years... I'm normally pretty good at General Maths, but the questions in this exam buggered me up.

Leon_Phelps

i reckon this years was hell easier
i finished with 20 mins to go and felt pretty confident
so... yeh... couple of questions fucked me around though - that one about vicki's net payment was fucked

WayBehind

yeah that was officially shit i came third overall in class and did alright in trial but that was way too hard i fkd it up completely. Does any of ur class marks go to UAI???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)