• eeeek i sucked

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ribeena

HSC
i ant believe ill be the first to post haha :D:D:D
well howd u find the exma
i though mc was great and short answer was pretty good the only thing i was a little stuck on would be the urban essay..
well .....

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
i loved the ecosystem q. It was a beauty others were quite similar to my trials not bad i guess

Timmay

HSC
i was suprised by the lack of "mini essays" in short answers, lots of 3 or 4 mark questions, no 6 or 7 mark questions except many of those 3 or 4 markers could have easily been essay questions... =D its over now

*Erika*

HSC
i was happy with the paper...i thought it was pretty nice...

i hardly studied a thing, so i was quite lucky the questions were what they were...if that makes sense...

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Argonaut said:
*Pants*

Whoa! Finally, it's over. I've been worried about this one since we got the timetable! All pretty smooth up until Q20 and 21, though. Think I did alright on 20 'cauce it Urban Dynamics but Q21? I bombed it in the Trials so I was really anxious about this one. Forunately it was better than the last one - but that doesn't mean I liked it.

... Maybe i'm just paranoid ...
should have asked me about the wine industry eh....? hahaha

trekkie

HSC
the entire exam was pretty straightforward, minimal thought involved just simple regrugitation of notes in most of the short answer, the only hard part was question 20, about the relationship between urban dynamics and a cities changing economic character

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)