English Standard Paper 2 Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Okay, that's bullshit since English supposed to be compulsory. I only chose standard simply because I don't think I can do Advanced
No it's not. I did Standard as well lol. I know how many students cared about the hsc enough to try.

Out of the whole English standard cohort in my school which was ~180 people I was the only one who got a 90+ atar.

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
No it's not. I did Standard as well lol. I know how many students cared about the hsc enough to try.

Out of the whole English standard cohort in my school which was ~180 people I was the only one who got a 90+ atar.
90+atar that's awesome! I struggled to even write more than 600 hundred words in the 40 minutes when I can easily do it for the practice questions at home. I don't even understand one of the question. What is it trying to let us do for "reconsider"?

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
90+atar that's awesome! I struggled to even write more than 600 hundred words in the 40 minutes when I can easily do it for the practice questions at home. I don't even understand one of the question. What is it trying to let us do for "reconsider"?
It happens. Happened to me too but I'm sure you'll do fine!
Make sure to now just concentrate on your other subjects as they can really drag you up.

Fun fact in my paper one discovery essay I actually read the time on the clock wrong which meant I was actually half an hour behind. I ended up skipping an entire paragraph

All the best!

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
It happens. Happened to me too but I'm sure you'll do fine!
Make sure to now just concentrate on your other subjects as they can really drag you up.

Fun fact in my paper one discovery essay I actually read the time on the clock wrong which meant I was actually half an hour behind. I ended up skipping an entire paragraph

All the best!
Thx :)

HSC
Uni Grad
My mod C piece made me want to cry lmaoo it was so bad. I lowkey wish we had a different stimulus but it is what it is. I'm just glad I finished all my sections on time

lucyabha

HSC
N/A
I just wrote about cultural tension being the difference in lower and higher class - lower class has mateship and backing each other up, higher class likes profit - thus causes conflict between them - no idea if that hit the mark or not. I found I was better at the creative but I struggled with the fact the stimulus was meant to be at the end? Wtf?

edit: should mention my text was The Castle
I had the same text and I also wrote about that. I had no idea what cultural tension was but my prepared essay was about social class so I guess everything worked out ahaha.

jojihuman1

HSC
I only did Standard because I just wanted to focus on Ext 1 Maths and the other STEM subjects that I do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)