English Resources (1 Viewer)

meow_a

HSC
Hi, all! (please excuse the username, I was under the impression that you could change it).

I want to introduce myself quickly - I'm Ms P, and I am a passionate educator. I have recently started an Instagram page (itsmiss_p), containing many tips, tricks, and advice for the HSC. Moreover, I also run a blog (link is in my Instagram bio) with further information about the prescribed texts in English.

I would like to know which texts you're all studying. I'd like to do my best to get posts regarding these texts ASAP.

Thanks! :)

YonOra

HSC
Anyone else doing T.S. Eliot for Mod B? soooo sexy

Want90Atar

HSC
Hi, all! (please excuse the username, I was under the impression that you could change it).

I want to introduce myself quickly - I'm Ms P, and I am a passionate educator. I have recently started an Instagram page (itsmiss_p), containing many tips, tricks, and advice for the HSC. Moreover, I also run a blog (link is in my Instagram bio) with further information about the prescribed texts in English.

I would like to know which texts you're all studying. I'd like to do my best to get posts regarding these texts ASAP.

Thanks! :)
shooting the moon, the drover's wife mainly henry lawson short stories

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
The curious incident of the dog in the night time (Mod B) and The boy behind the curtain (Common Mod)

Greninja340

HSC
Mod A- Tempest Hagseed
Mod B- A Dolls House
Common Module- 1984

Cherrybomb56

HSC
Common module - Vertigo
Mod A - Contemporary Asian Australian Poets
Mod B - The Truman Show

godmond

HSC
Common module - Crucible
Mod A - Hagseed / Tempest
Mod B - T.S Eliot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)