english and eco chats (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
Makes sense cause it allows the RBA to ensure the actual cash rate is near the target in addition to the ceiling and floor.

GoldenMelon

HSC
i don't remember lol. I never paid attention in class. But reading the textbook its says DMOs are used to manage money supply on a daily basis.
What textbook are you using and what year was it from? I have the Riley 2021 one and it does not mention DMOs

Hiheyhello

HSC
Did your teacher go through the CR corridor with you? One of the first things my teacher told us when we started monetary policy was to not read the textbooks explanations of DMOs.
kinda taught myself 🤪
okay so ngl i’m feeling kind of panicky rn

nourished.

HSC
BRUHHHH WOW how do u get the confidence in english lmao pls teach me
like i literally did as many past papers as i could for my trial (which was only short answers unfortunately) and i got the same exact mark as ur friend lmaooo rip
Sounds odd, but don't cross out. Get into the habit of keeping what you've written as set in stone.

notme123

HSC
@GoldenMelon @notme123 how recent are your micro policies? Mine are old asf
i have all the necessary ones e.g. hilmer report and ncp, decentralisation, corporatisation and dismantling monopolies etc. but my most recent has to be tax reform to biomedical companies and corporate tax rate drop in 2021 budget, some export incentive i found for indo pacific trade in 2021 budget, minimum capital adequacy requirements in a murray 2014 report , 2017 tariff cuts, i guess gig economy recent but the actual reform was 1996 so idk

GoldenMelon

HSC
@GoldenMelon @notme123 how recent are your micro policies? Mine are old asf
I have some policies from the 2021 Budget. For example the $2.7 billion Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements wage subsidy. It’s fiscal spending but it actually goes under labour market policies which sits under micro policies. I also have the Business Assets Writeoff and Temporary Loss Carry Back initiatives which are aimed at boosting business investments and you can link that to our low productivity growth and capital shallowing.

uniqueusername1

HSC
I have some policies from the 2021 Budget. For example the $2.7 billion Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements wage subsidy. It’s fiscal spending but it actually goes under labour market policies which sits under micro policies. I also have the Business Assets Writeoff and Temporary Loss Carry Back initiatives which are aimed at boosting business investments and you can link that to our low productivity growth and capital shallowing.
damn i've got asset write-off under fiscal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)