Engineerings future applications in studies at physics (1 Viewer)

its_bui

just wnated to tell amy that i love her heaps and that this wasnt suppose to be the thread that she posted in lol haha but i still love her

its_bui

im otay its not as hot as the weather man sed tho lol
btw i had a dream yesterday!!! omg u'll love it

AmsyN~

T.S. Member 0000001
HSC
ru kidding its heapsss hot my brother is like dying and all pale n freaky

Last edited:

its_bui

hahha your not serious are you? im like considerin wearin a jumper lol sniffs u

it was a good dream... i had a dream dat i was goin on our little secret space rite ? AN4TB one?? and like u posted a poem and i wuz like awww and den i scrolled down a bit and ere wuz a picture of u lyin on the bed and ur bum bum wuz showin and i wuz like :O OMG hahahah beats ur physicz dream

AmsyN~

T.S. Member 0000001
HSC
LOL ok that one is definitely something i can say in ur dreams for hubby *hugs* lolz but v cute indeed strangly similarish to my dream

its_bui

cuz uve already seen everyfing attached to me lol so i dun fink i get 2 sey 'in ur dreams'

AmsyN~

T.S. Member 0000001
HSC
lol um hm physics but with a lil differnce frm the last time yea i think ur bumbum is emblazend in my retinas thank u for that :p

its_bui

haha otay u have to tell me the twist tonite otay? i fink i will manage to go online at 11.45 soo come online... btw how funni would it b if sumeone wanted to read upon engineering future applications in studies of physicz ? lol haha and den dey'll b readin all these bumbum stuff lol lucki no one knows who we r or nefin

its_bui

sniffs u

otay i think im gonna go do sume study now got a big test tomrrow ... its expected to b really hard since the 2u and 4u were extremely hard :S neways tork to u later tonite otay?? mwah...

T
o
n
y

l
o
v
e
s

a
m
y

AmsyN~

T.S. Member 0000001
HSC
hugs otay i have stuf to send to u *hugs u* mwa love you goodluck studying hubby ul b great!!! and goodluck tmro hehe chek ur fone miss you!

its_bui

hehehe if ur plannin to send me fotos it will take approx. 12 hrz or sumefin like last time lol sniffs u wuv u

jbo69

HSC
Husayn said:
What the hell are you people doing?
i agree!! isn't this supposed to be thoughts about the exam and stuff like that!! some guy is trying to get a root over a forum post :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)