Eng Ext Urgent Q (1 Viewer)

4jess7lov

HSC
hey guys for 3u eng....in the essay do you guys talk about real live ppl and ideas...like philoosophers? i do texts and ways of thinking..postmodernism....but i dont have any ppl to say this guy said this lalaala ....anyones teacher say its best to include real ppls theories????? should i add them????????

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
well i do crime fiction. but in the bit about genre theory i include quotes from academics so yeah.

4jess7lov

HSC
anyone else?? plz??/ do i need to for pomo?/ same as indivudal and society is the same? do we need to discuss real theorists?

silverfiction

HSC
4jess7lov said:
anyone else?? plz??/ do i need to for pomo?/ same as indivudal and society is the same? do we need to discuss real theorists?
i do ways of thinking: retreat from the global

and we are supposed to use theorists if they help our point.

i use 2, one in my into and one in my conclusion but not in really great detail.

:eek:

Zephyrio

HSC
I know it's a bit late, but yes you need to incorporate theorists into EEI analytical responses.

I hope you did! :D

wow!

HSC
N/A
Yes my teacher said it was good to have tehorists to back your point up. it shows that you've engaged withproper experts on the matter and that you've gone beyond teh syllabus.

HSC
wow! said:
Yes my teacher said it was good to have tehorists to back your point up. it shows that you've engaged withproper experts on the matter and that you've gone beyond teh syllabus.
Yep; theorists, academics, genre critics, whatever. Quotes from the author of your texts would also help.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It is not a necessity to learn the critics or philosophers. Many teachers don't even bother teaching them. They are only worth using if they support your thesis. Don't just insert one on the pretense that it will score you extra marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)