Eng Adv Paper 2 Predictions (1 Viewer)

d1zzyohs

HSC
anyone think they'll specify a poem for mod b ts Elliot??
yup, good possibility. if they do, likely to be hollow or magi; perhaps preludes since students neglect that as his easiest and least substantial poem (it truly is, his worst poem out of the bunch. but, oh well). be prepared for various questions aligning to the excerpt, including: referring to excerpt, using the excerpt as a starting point, etc.

no matter what, everyone is in the same boat if they throw us a stupid question, in mods a b or c. let's just try our best!

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Just make sure you have a solid understanding on all the poems for tomorrow, like the general meaning, style e.g vignettes in preludes/monotony of urban life so if we do get an extract we're not stumped. All the best everyone!

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
Me discussing how I take down my opps and how my blicky in my Prada and how these paigons ain't it.
here is a nice reference for your essays: "They send my young g home same night our opps got sent to the ER they want that smoke but all just choke that place, they puff that shisha I don't post 'bout drillings, I do them numerous times, that side got ruined news reports about all our bruddas like, who the fuck are they foolin?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)