Email address to give HSC feedback directly to NESA. (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
As much as HSC students dislike NESA, it would be good not to send them sarcastic/abusive messages, not only because that’s not very nice, but also because it may obstruct their ability to respond to genuine student queries (if necessary), especially if those messages (negative ones) are in high numbers. :)

fnsndgfg

HSC
Personally, I would have got 100% guaranteed in every subject but then nesa put in hard questions and I failed everything and it's all their fault so I now have no other option than to abuse them and get my marks back in a massive email. Thank you so much for providing their email, I will now start my toddler-like tantrum... oops I meant to say get the marks back that have been robbed from me.

specificagent1

HSC
Personally, I would have got 100% guaranteed in every subject but then nesa put in hard questions and I failed everything and it's all their fault so I now have no other option than to abuse them and get my marks back in a massive email. Thank you so much for providing their email, I will now start my toddler-like tantrum... oops I meant to say get the marks back that have been robbed from me.
i hope this is satirical

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)