>>>>>>>> Economics Die (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
No more FUCKEN ECONOMICS and NO MORE FUCKEN SCHOOL!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

~DuMbEr~

NO way man..i bought my textbooks for uni..im starting in the 4 months off so i can skip 1st yr of uni! woo hoo! I Love study..knowle dge is power!!:D

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Oh shit, lol i don't get jokes quickly so slow =/

gotta delete it

~DuMbEr~

no im jus highly self motivated..yeh i wana do my Phd in 3 yrs time so yeh..i want to be an economics lecturer then i would like to take on the position of federal treasurer soon after and then of course prime minister of Aust..see knowlegde is power!

~DuMbEr~

yes i will..i am highly motivated and i will persevere in doing so..I cant wait to study more..ohhh study such a beautiful thing .. i wish i could do the hsc all over again..i enjoyed every moment..oh precious textbooks..i sleep with them you know?

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
hahahahahahahaha you are starting to sound like you need to get a life :D

~DuMbEr~

HSC Economics was an inspiration to my life..without it i would never be who i am today..the hsc even more so..sigh...oh HSC..sigh..sigh..sigh.sigh..etc.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by ~DuMbEr~
no im jus highly self motivated..yeh i wana do my Phd in 3 yrs time so yeh..i want to be an economics lecturer then i would like to take on the position of federal treasurer soon after and then of course prime minister of Aust..see knowlegde is power!
fed treasurer aint a bad job.. haha

~DuMbEr~

yes..that it is. I cant help but feel a deep sadness overwhelm me when i see the thread topic.."economics die" it disheartens me so..sigh..sigh..sigh.. oh eco..sigh

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
fed treasurer aint a bad job.. haha
Not anyone gets that job :p

Knowledge pfft yeah right, is all about "connections" therefore the belief rich get richer, i believe in.

~DuMbEr~

knowledge knowledge knowledge..the more u know the more powerful u are..yes i happen to know the honourable peter costello..and i will gain this position when hes done with it..sigh..sigh..hahhaha ok this is getting gay now..ahahaahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)