EAS - Personal Illness (1 Viewer)

Nikolerak

HSC
Probably overthinking ...but is anyone reluctant to claim EAS through UAC for a personal illness thinking that it may negatively affect your chances of getting into a health related degree?

beetree1

HSC
Is it a contagious illness? If not there should be no reason you'll be negatively affected, rather positively as that's the whole point of EAS? But most med degrees (idk if this counts as health but) don't take into account EAS factors except for if you live in like rural areas

Nikolerak

HSC
Is it a contagious illness? If not there should be no reason you'll be negatively affected, rather positively as that's the whole point of EAS? But most med degrees (idk if this counts as health but) don't take into account EAS factors except for if you live in like rural areas
Not a contagious illness. However, I am wondering if unis would even know the specific details as it is something that affected me over the past year, but it won't in the future due to the treatment I underwent.

beetree1

HSC
Not a contagious illness. However, I am wondering if unis would even know the specific details as it is something that affected me over the past year, but it won't in the future due to the treatment I underwent.
Your EAS application should ask you for the details, and it should just cover your high school experience, but idk, maybe the illness can play as a significant factor but im not sure as I dont know what it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)