early entry (1 Viewer)

jodes_w

Hey, im doing year 12 this year and i was just wondering if many people got early entry to UC? and if you did what did u have to do, like is it much harder to get into than say, wagga? anyway, it would be great if anyone could help me with this...
thanks!

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
Early entry is not available at UC - there is also no intention to bring it in according to their equity plan for next year too..

Generally early entry is only for country unis that find it hard to attract students such as CSU .

Also early entry creates TONNES of extra admin workload, so i dont think the uni would implement it..

Good luck with the HSC

jodes_w

oh ok then damn it! thanks anyway... i don't think i can get a high enough uai to get in to UC then, looks like csu is it. and i can get 5 bonus points too coz i live in the country! i'm really getting worried about year 12 though now, its going to be a tough road... any suggestions? like how to juggle study + social life? lol

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
limit your social life, but make sure it's existant. your friends should understand if you limit youself to 1 / 2 times a week.

peut-etre

Yeah I did the HSC this year and found that the best way to maintain a good social life is to limit the amount of procrastination in relation to school work. At times you'll have heaps of work but if you get it done in good time then you can go out and do whatever. So just make sure that you do what needs to be done school-wise and then you can just relax. Having said that you need to strike a balance between the two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)