Early Entry for UC (1 Viewer)

Chloe238

HSC
wait people are finding out before december? I might be having a little freak out right now! All I got was an email saying 'thankyou for you preference'

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC
No, it comes out the 8th of December. I got that email to. Did yours have the right name? Me and my friend both got emails and that had different names on them, but the right course.

Chloe238

HSC
Oh thank god! lol Cos its the only way I will get into uni and I have a room on campus and everything. Yea my email said Stuart James haha

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC
You can still get in via ATAR though cant you? From what ive read most people who apply get in through Early Entry. What course did you apply for?

Chloe238

HSC
Yea but I don't even think I'll get 65 atar. My marks are all over the place (ie.. average 50% for english and 90% for legal). I applied for b.education/ b.art. Yourself?

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC
Oh ok, wow doing well in Legal. Interesting subject but fair bit of content to remember. How did you find the exam? Sports Media

Chloe238

HSC
Oh very nice! I didn't find the exam to bad. I had a lot of trouble remember cases/legislation but I knew the basic stuff so I went okay. I'm guessing you do legal to, how did you find it?

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC
I had PDH on Monday afternoon, Modern History on Tuesday morning and then Legal on Thursday so i was pretty over studying which made it hard to remember legislation. Multiple choice there were a few challenging questions. I was never great at legal studies so wasnt the easiest of tests for me.

Chloe238

HSC
Oh thats fair enough, I had legal and construction on the same day lol so I didn't study much for construction. Post here in December and let me no if you got in, Ill do the same!

Skriker

HSC
Bachelor of information technology/commerce here I come!

congrats on all who made it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)