dt exam (1 Viewer)

gilese

it was the easiest exam i have sat since yr 11, go section 3 question 14

ben7

I did Q14 too. I saw somehting on water on 4 corners last night that really helped me lol about environmental innovation etc.

For multiple choice i went
DCBDADDCCB

Really had no idea for a couple of them. :S

gilese

damm i forgot teacher took my paper he was interested in what was in the paper. section 3 is preety good for waffling your certain to get some marks for just pretendnig you knew wat to talk about 8 markers are always the most challenging. i picked question 14 becasue we previously did in revision stuff on shower savers and plastic bags so it all came into practise thank god.

bak0r

yea i went question 14...

but what was with all the "communicate" crap...

there was something about communication in every question...

Stanche

The multiple choice was the hardest part of the exam! Lol. A couple just had too many similar answers.
I did question 13 for section III, i pretty much just waffled though 8 marker seemed to be leading in all sorts of directions!

emmo

yeah was pretty good exam.... i did question 14....waffled on a bloody lot....

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Press "Post Reply" Then look down the page till you see "Additional Options" then see the button "Manage Attachments"

You should be right after that

ford.boy

I used question 12. Took up two booklets so hope I did OK.

I think they were the easiest, but I'm a huge tech freak and know applications of nanotech.

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
i reckon that was a pretty ok exam. the only part that threw me was the audiences question. other than that i think i did pretty alrite in that 1. im happy with it. was easier than i expected. :) (now how bad would that be if i completely failed it??)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
I can Read it, however its only the first 5 questions... My answers:

1. D
2. B (Notice A and C have aesthetic criteria in them)
3. B
4. D (Tricky question, however a big clue here was "communication." This most definately means global communication so therefore australian standards would not apply)
5. A

If you have 6-10 i could answer them for u...

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
I FUCKED IT UP I FUCKED IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! What was with that multiple choice question on innovations? i mean seriously it coulda been any of those! And i had no bloody idea what to write for that Greeny question so i just wrote down a whole load of bullshit...And then straight after the exam the Daily Telegraph people interviewed us and took a photo and asked us how we went and what we thought of the exam and stuff.... and we were like... 'yeah... it went ok....!?!?!' and its so embarrasing cos the articles on todays paper! ARGhhhhhh and then i was having a lovely dinner last night until i realised that i skipped a whole question! ARGHHHHh i like skipped it and thought that i would come back to it later and i forgot!!!! ARGHHHHHH ok i think i screwed up my HSC real bad... oh well not to worry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)