do you guys use correction tape? (1 Viewer)

wzsmartypants

HSC
I used to. Now I'm thinking of getting new ones. Or should I just cross them out :

may22

HSC
Lol I have it, and I sometimes use it. But mostly I just cross out my mistake, too much effort to use it when I’m writing really fast for something like an essay

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Correction tape doesn't even look good on your book. I don't understand the appeal.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
bruh why do people use white out even, biggest scam I've seen, it doesn't even make it look better it just looks like your giving your book random bandaids. just scratch it out and save the cash for a pack of gum. stop getting finessed brothers and just scratch it out with ur pen.

idkkdi

HSC
bruh why do people use white out even, biggest scam I've seen, it doesn't even make it look better it just looks like your giving your book random bandaids. just scratch it out and save the cash for a pack of gum. stop getting finessed brothers and just scratch it out with ur pen.
I read somewhere HSC recommends u to not use correction tape or smth lol. or it might have been a straight up not allow idr.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I read somewhere HSC recommends u to not use correction tape or smth lol. or it might have been a straight up not allow idr.
ye it used to be so popular in primary to year 8-9 for some reason, eventually everyone realised that scratching out shit was more efficient and you saved 20 dollars. never understood why people even bought it, i guess its like a trend

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I've seen some people in my english class use it when they want to fancy up their notes but the scribble/cross still looks better

specificagent1

HSC
yea dont use it in the hsc plus saves time to just cross out slightly so they can still read it if need be but also cant mark you down cause crossed out ya know

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
What you cannot bring into your exam room
  • A mobile phone. Mobile phones are not permitted in an exam room under any circumstances.
  • A programmable watch, eg a smart watch.
  • Any electronic device (except a calculator where permitted). This includes mobile phones or other communication devices, organisers, tablets (eg iPads), music players or electronic dictionaries.
  • Paper or any printed or written material. You can ask your presiding officer for working paper.
  • Print dictionaries, except where permitted in language exams.
  • Correction fluid.
Source: https://educationstandards.nsw.edu....2/hsc/rules-and-processes/exam-equipment-list

Not allowed to bring correction fluid into HSC exams. Practice crossing.

wzsmartypants

HSC
yeah but when u use correction tape u can actually write over it to save space cuz sometimes when i do maths and i cross steps out theres no space left, or sometimes when i realise ive done the whole question incorrectly and had to start over but dont have space

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah but when u use correction tape u can actually write over it to save space cuz sometimes when i do maths and i cross steps out theres no space left, or sometimes when i realise ive done the whole question incorrectly and had to start over but dont have space
Bro what? Save space at the cost of time and learning flow. Imagine spelling a word incorrectly 5 times so you have to pick up the correction tape then pickup your pen and then pick up your correction tape and then pick up your pen and then eventually forgetting what you were gonna write about. It just looks ugly. Not to mention what if you realise mid working out that your original way of solving it was the correct way but now it's all whited out.

wzsmartypants

HSC
Bro what? Save space at the cost of time and learning flow. Imagine spelling a word incorrectly 5 times so you have to pick up the correction tape then pickup your pen and then pick up your correction tape and then pick up your pen and then eventually forgetting what you were gonna write about. It just looks ugly. Not to mention what if you realise mid working out that your original way of solving it was the correct way but now it's all whited out.
bruh if it's all whited out u write on it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)