Votes: 68 57.6%
  • Easy

Votes: 35 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
the questions themselves were quite easy. however (as i have always found out the hard way) if you don't recognise exactly what bit of the syllabus the question is pulled from and answer accordingly you will lose marks even if you are technically correct. e.g. with that Koch's Postulates question; i did not specifically mention that phrase, i did talk about each of the postulates in relation to the question - but i didnt actually make it clear that they were actually Koch's postulates coz i didnt realise the question wanted that. so yeah i cant get all the marks for that question even though what i said was right.

mel4dan

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
the questions themselves were quite easy. however (as i have always found out the hard way) if you don't recognise exactly what bit of the syllabus the question is pulled from and answer accordingly you will lose marks even if you are technically correct. e.g. with that Koch's Postulates question; i did not specifically mention that phrase, i did talk about each of the postulates in relation to the question - but i didnt actually make it clear that they were actually Koch's postulates coz i didnt realise the question wanted that. so yeah i cant get all the marks for that question even though what i said was right.
Yeah thats the case with all the sciences. And as always, it comes down to a ridiculous marking criteria that makes it impossible to predict what to put in your answers...

Sgs2006

HSC
N/A
Same as prev years, was a fair test and what was to be expected

wytcpl

HSC
Did anyone else get pissed off at all the 4 mark "explain" questions? I just kept second-guessing and doubting myself as to whether I wrote enough or answered the question well enough to get 4 marks for an explanation.

Sgs2006

HSC
N/A
wytcpl said:
Did anyone else get pissed off at all the 4 mark "explain" questions? I just kept second-guessing and doubting myself as to whether I wrote enough or answered the question well enough to get 4 marks for an explanation.
Thats why you just right everything down, without contradicting yourself lol

kimiii

HSC
mann, i thought that test was hell easy...
i usually do quite well for biology and i did study my arse off, but during the reading time i was soo relieved at how easy all the questions were.. it was a breeze

sheumack

HSC
kimiii said:
mann, i thought that test was hell easy...
i usually do quite well for biology and i did study my arse off, but during the reading time i was soo relieved at how easy all the questions were.. it was a breeze

I agree...... It was easy

shimmy&shine

HSC
too easy that it won't separate those who actually understand, compared to those who just rote learned.

all in all, it was easy.

Tim035

HSC
The 8 marker, the design an experiment and to a lesser extent a 4 marker on one ethical issue will seperate the understanders from the wrote learners.

hopeless idiot

HSC
I thought it was a pretty easy exam with a couple of difficult questions.....some of them i had no idea what they wanted so i bsed

Riona

Pfeffernuesse?
HSC
I thought it was a fair exam.

If you had known all your work it would be very easy fo you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)