• Hard

Votes: 38 55.9%
  • Easy

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Very Easy

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters

hec

Yes, I'm sure you outranked all those dumb 4 unit students. But you see, it doesn't actually count when you are not doing the same subjects as they are. While you are probably topping all those subjects you are 'studying', like standard english, textiles, art drama and, of course, general english the smart people are doing real subjects.
ha! so the fact that i do General Maths means that you automatically assume that my other subjects are of a similar standard?
Firstly, i do not recall ever stating that i do different subjects to those 4 unit students whom i outranked,infact, that was exactly my point- we do take the same subjects and i did outrank them all, hence your theory of general students being destined to work in factories and lower positions only highlights your complete stupidity and arrogance.

As for the subjects which you assume i am "studying" i'll have you know that i do advanced english, ancient history, history extension, chemistry, ph/h/pe and legal studies. Speaking of which, why haven't you replied to Lundy's question and told us what subjects you do???

i think it's about time that you woke up to yourself and realised that there's more to life than the hsc and that you are NOT any better than the rest of the student population.
welcome to the real world!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Oh no...don't get him started again. He's just doing it to stir things up. :)

Zara

yeah it wasnt that the test was realyl hard.. liek u guys said.. it was just that it didnt seem to be doing maths.. like so much more of the course, everyhting that weve done in teh course.. wasnt even it in... only algebra was a damn multiple choice!
Just hope my marks are okay... my assessment mark i was really happy with, so hope that it doesnt get screwed up!

crazyhobo

Originally posted by hec
ha! so the fact that i do General Maths means that you automatically assume that my other subjects are of a similar standard?
Firstly, i do not recall ever stating that i do different subjects to those 4 unit students whom i outranked,infact, that was exactly my point- we do take the same subjects and i did outrank them all, hence your theory of general students being destined to work in factories and lower positions only highlights your complete stupidity and arrogance.

As for the subjects which you assume i am "studying" i'll have you know that i do advanced english, ancient history, history extension, chemistry, ph/h/pe and legal studies. Speaking of which, why haven't you replied to Lundy's question and told us what subjects you do???

i think it's about time that you woke up to yourself and realised that there's more to life than the hsc and that you are NOT any better than the rest of the student population.
welcome to the real world!
*yawn* where are the funnies?

Benno

HSC
Good question, because nothing you have said tonight has been funny

crazyhobo

Originally posted by Benno
Good question, because nothing you have said tonight has been funny
You could cut yourself with that razoe-sharp wit. Maybe you'd better let the adults put it on the kiddie safe shelf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)