Did you attempt Q7? (1 Viewer)

Did you attempt Q7 (like get >0 marks for it)?

• YES

Votes: 57 62.6%
  • NO

Votes: 34 37.4%

• Total voters

DAAVE

HSC
Did you attempt Q7 at all?

I ran out of time at the end of Q6 :(

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
Nope, didn't have time.
I hoped to never have to write "not attempted"

DAAVE

HSC
I have this problem with the whole testing thing. Fair enough that there are time limits, for the sake of the people who mind the exams...

But I don't get why we have to race against the clock to do maths problems, when they could quite easily allow you to pace yourself and think about them.

I could have done Q7 if I had 15-30 minutes more. But obviously the world would explode if we were allowed extra time.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i only answered 2 marks of question 7. i'm not too worried...

allstarr69

i didnt attempt question 7 but didnt write not attemped instead i wrote "a)" and that was the only thing i wrote. Do you really have to write not attempted if you dont attempt it?

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
i dropped definetely 24 marks ... q6 and q7 ... >< ... argh ...

C

CaR

i answered half of part (i) of q7...running out of time...such a genius ><"

j_davo24

HSC
DAAVE said:
I have this problem with the whole testing thing. Fair enough that there are time limits, for the sake of the people who mind the exams...

But I don't get why we have to race against the clock to do maths problems, when they could quite easily allow you to pace yourself and think about them.

I could have done Q7 if I had 15-30 minutes more. But obviously the world would explode if we were allowed extra time.
What are you gonna do sit there for a week? You gotta put a limit somewhere. They chose 2hours. Everyone is in the same boat.

tennille

HSC
Didn't have time to attempt question 7. It was more like a comprehension question. Too many words. :p

SandunAAA

HSC
I wrote some B.S for Q7 part a i & ii (in words). I reakon its stupid to have to race against the clock. What is this, a test to see your knowlege or to see fast & reakless you can do an exam. I lost about (8 mrks-careless mistakes) and if i had 30 more mins i could have easily score more than 85%

RobDavey

I just did some quick calculations and wrote sown sum formulas i thought might have been applicable (i think, i cant really remember :)), im not too concerned anyway... three-unit chmee unit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)