did anyone else write more than one text for the 6 mark short answer question? (1 Viewer)

yma

HSC
Did the question ask for only ONE text or at least ONE? I was rushing and didn't read the question carefully... I don't remember how many texts exactly it was asking. I wrote two. Does anyone remember the question? I'm so worried. TVT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

spaks1995

HSC
Did the question ask for only ONE text or at least ONE? I was rushing and didn't read the question carefully... I don't remember how many texts exactly it was asking. I wrote two. Does anyone remember the question? I'm so worried. TVT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
i rushed too but i did on text 1 and 3
i remember it was at least one text not sure though...

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I saw on another thread the paper and it said only one, but you won't be penalised for writing on more than one, the only thing you lost was precious time

It doesn't matter any more just forget about Paper 1 and get your head in the game for Paper 2

yma

HSC
i rushed too but i did on text 1 and 3
i remember it was at least one text not sure though...
Same! I did text 1 and 3, as well. I think there's little hope that it was at least one text... Not raising my hopes too high.

yma

HSC
I saw on another thread the paper and it said only one, but you won't be penalised for writing on more than one, the only thing you lost was precious time

It doesn't matter any more just forget about Paper 1 and get your head in the game for Paper 2
I am relieved to hear this. Anyway, I guess I can still get about half of the marks? Thank you for your inspiration!

trungduong12

HSC
I couldnt do the two questions for text 3
*crying*

Anyone got the questions ?

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
I used text two. My journal was kind of mixed with political things and current affair so text two was the best for my respond

waterlml

HSC
i answered that question really bad= =talked about me joined an activity of Red Cross and blah blah blah....... btw what do you guys think about the essay question?

spaks1995

HSC
I am relieved to hear this. Anyway, I guess I can still get about half of the marks? Thank you for your inspiration!
Yeh i asked my other friends and they said it was the only one text ... T . T
i thought it would be at least one caz they have been doing that for past questions... my bad didnt read the question proply
my journal was on both text 1 and 3 but it was kinda primarily on text 1 but not sure how theyr gonna mark...
i wasnt sure wat the reflective journal entry was.. so i wrote it kinda like a diary or article... damm it....

well i guess wats done is done... lets try the best for paper 2 tomor!

spaks1995

HSC
and i was also thinking this year's band 6 cut-off may be lower than last year???... i guess lots of people in my school stuffed up in the text 3 but not sure how others in othr schools did.... but i personally thought this year's short answer was quite harder than last year? but the essay question was straightforward which is good..

waterlml

HSC
and i was also thinking this year's band 6 cut-off may be lower than last year???... i guess lots of people in my school stuffed up in the text 3 but not sure how others in othr schools did.... but i personally thought this year's short answer was quite harder than last year? but the essay question was straightforward which is good..
in my opinion for the reading section the first 2 texts were actually quiet easy, better than past years, however text 3 was a bit harder (the last 3 paragraphs - -) and i do think that i stuffed up the last 2 questions in reading and essay intro......

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
Yeh i asked my other friends and they said it was the only one text ... T . T
i thought it would be at least one caz they have been doing that for past questions... my bad didnt read the question proply
my journal was on both text 1 and 3 but it was kinda primarily on text 1 but not sure how theyr gonna mark...
i wasnt sure wat the reflective journal entry was.. so i wrote it kinda like a diary or article... damm it....

well i guess wats done is done... lets try the best for paper 2 tomor!
Actually there are quite a lot of text that can be used for that questions. So question suits best for Skrzynecki's poems like Feliks Skrzynecki, St Patrick's College or Post card. Another text is Billy Elliot, best text for relationship question.

angelano33

HSC
Actually there are quite a lot of text that can be used for that questions. So question suits best for Skrzynecki's poems like Feliks Skrzynecki, St Patrick's College or Post card. Another text is Billy Elliot, best text for relationship question.
Haha I used both of them [emoji106]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)