did anyone else find the 2020 Baulkham trial hard for calculus? (1 Viewer)

Interdice

HSC
Bruh. They went hard and they kept getting harder. I got almost all the answers wrong

For comparision, I did 2022 North Sydney Boys, and that was a piece of cake. I only got like 2 questions wrong, and one of the questions was a kind of question that wasn't taught in school. The weird ass one where you seperate integrals. We are still doing antiderivative because we stupid lol.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Bruh. They went hard and they kept getting harder. I got almost all the answers wrong

For comparision, I did 2022 North Sydney Boys, and that was a piece of cake. I only got like 2 questions wrong, and one of the questions was a kind of question that wasn't taught in school. The weird ass one where you seperate integrals. We are still doing antiderivative because we stupid lol.
older papers tend to be harder. would say that 2020/2021 not as hard bc of covid but thats just my theory. Not sure what ur on abt 2020 baulko being hard, i remember it being decent. NSB normally is extremely hard so gj on that.

Interdice

HSC
older papers tend to be harder. would say that 2020/2021 not as hard bc of covid but thats just my theory. Not sure what ur on abt 2020 baulko being hard, i remember it being decent. NSB normally is extremely hard so gj on that.
Thank you very much. I did only do the calculus section. The NSB was very straight forward. the multiple choices for 2020 baulkham were brutal though. 2022 was better

idkkdi

HSC
iirc nsb 2u and 3u rnt that hard

Interdice

HSC
Okay. I did 2022 Sydney grammar
20/24.
Only 83 percent, and I took way to long with the last question :( AN improvement over 65 percent on my first exams.

This is calculus, and I want to get 90 percent at least, so I can get a high rank, brag to all of my friends, and have a good excuse for never coming on time for early classes.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Okay. I did 2022 Sydney grammar
20/24.
Only 83 percent, and I took way to long with the last question :( AN improvement over 65 percent on my first exams.

This is calculus, and I want to get 90 percent at least, so I can get a high rank, brag to all of my friends, and have a good excuse for never coming on time for early classes.
tbf calculus is prolly the easiest math topic ull do in hsc, u just gotta grind a bit and ull easily hit a 95+ dub. dont be discouraged lul

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)