did anyone else do what i did :( (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
im such a fag

for the last section i was soo sure that globalisation was going to be in there and i made an essay n stuffs on it and everything was just related to globalisation!! errrhhhghhh!!!!!!
and the last question just threw me.... i still talked about GLOBALISATION!!! i just said how it brings about change :s and tried to twists it around but then half way through the essay i'm like SHITT!! change models, unfreeze freeze worker participation, flat organisational structure!! I used Qantas i had to make up so much bullshit lies about Qantas

overall i'm expecting 12/20 :(

Tdiddiy

cheer up, I bullshitted too..its the only way for business studies.
And Qantas, you simply mention their changes due to any case of terrorism and bang theres ur case study ;) You don't even have to know what they did, its pretty easy to guess...obviously they redirected flights etc

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I didn't do what you did but I know I fucked the report up, I think I went ok for the managing change bit but then for the ER part...its kinda shady...and I didn't really say crap about my case study for ER either

BUT WHO CARES!!!!!!!! BUSINESS STUDIES IS gOOOOOOne FOREVER!!!!!!! wooooo

slyball

don't worry, if you did your work on global, section three should somewhat compensate for your section four..

Pudgedog

well basically i wrote compeltely about qantas.
it wasnt soemthing refering to a case study, it WAS a case study, i had no points on its own at all.

another thing, on the previous question, i wrote SWOT analysis in there, but since there was nothing to analyse, i had to just explain what a SWOT analysis was. which im sure isnt correct.

Golani

BS is an integral part of all extended responses, i'm not being sarcastic. Of course you had to talk about Globalisation, coz it's the most important source for change (external => changing nature of markets => globalisation). I talked about heaps of my global things for change, e.g. deregulation of financial markets (external => financial => deregulation), economic cycle (external => economic => economic cycle)...

Heaps of the stuff from the reasons/drivers of global relate perfectly to change, except you can't ever say the words drivers/reasons, you have to use the change jargon.

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
i talked about :
Section 3 from business mgmt and change: managing change effectgively bit:
- identify the need for change
- setting achievable goals
- creating a culture of change using change agents
- change models

and

section 3 from ER:

communication
rewards
training and development
flexible working conditions

i was mentaly prepared to invent a casestudy if there was no global q's in sec IV, so its ok, im happy with it~!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)