Did any one eles think that the dialogue question didnt make sense. (1 Viewer)

antzzz1

my personal opinion was that the dialogue question didnt make any sense...anyway i put down 5 pages hopefully i did alright

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i thought the questions were quite good, especially since we did a speech as an assignment for module B so it was good for me. wasnt question A the real essay type one? q3 was kinda of a presentation thing aswell although i wrote it as an essay i did part i, the website contribution thing looked a bit stupid to do in my opinion

jzdhgkd

HSC
well ummmm it made sense to me (this is my friend's acc)
regardless of it making sense or not, i still wrote 12 pages

lozz98

HSC
anita_wax said:
i thought the questions were quite good, especially since we did a speech as an assignment for module B so it was good for me. wasnt question A the real essay type one? q3 was kinda of a presentation thing aswell although i wrote it as an essay i did part i, the website contribution thing looked a bit stupid to do in my opinion

Hey, yeah im happy about the questions as well but i thought even part A wasnt a real essay type question....i wrote it at a personal response so i was really happy cause i didnt have to write an essay about anything.....gee i hate those things....anyways love yas!!! WE ARE NEARLY DONE!!! YAY!!!!

por2quez

Wtffffff

How The Fuk Can U Write 12 Pages Man U Spend All Your Time On 1 Section Or Somethin Nerrddddd!

margareth

It makes sense but its hard to put it into words...=) well thats what i thought when i was doing it im like oh yeh this is ok... through the intro...

then it got to the other parts and im like trying to argue my point, the "characters" is easy but "their worlds" is abit different

so overall ermmmmm ahhahha hope i still ok, english is such a hoe, lets go rape the subject ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)