CSU at Bathurst!! (1 Viewer)

Automatic

HSC
Anyone else planning/aiming to go to CSU at Bathurst??
Just thought i'd start a general discussion to see whose going and what course people want to study :D :D :D

dawso98

HSC
I'm looking into it to! I want to do their Clinical Practise (Paramedics) course

Automatic

HSC
Hey, same! :D
either that, or nursing with a grad degree in clinical practice

Ethicks

HSC
I am from the area but wouldn't recommend CSU, It's a piece of shit of a university especially from some of the things I see people write about it on Facebook. To put it into perspective people like you get the required ATAR, everyone from my school with an ATAR of 40 got in with early entry.

Automatic

HSC
I am from the area but wouldn't recommend CSU, It's a piece of shit of a university especially from some of the things I see people write about it on Facebook. To put it into perspective people like you get the required ATAR, everyone from my school with an ATAR of 40 got in with early entry.
From what i've heard it's a pretty good uni, and one of the best for paramedics/nursing facilities.
And it doesn't really matter how easy it is to get into the course. Anyone thats not suited to the pathway or career will leave the course or not get a job at the end, whatever :p

dawso98

HSC
yeah it will be, but im thinking im going to stay on campus and go home during the breaks, so ill still be here for a lot of the year
That's my plan as well for first year, and ill see how it goes after that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)