CSSA trial timetable (1 Viewer)

buttaflai

HSC
Emph said:
My school has not told us the timetable yet but I just found this on the internet

http://www.cssa.com.au/Orders/Timetable.pdf

Have any schools sitting the CSSA papers been informed of their timetable and does it match this one? So would I be correct in assuming that this is it?
yup that's the catholic trial timetable... but schools may alter it to fit in with their agenda... eg. clashes between subjects etc..

Jason1357

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Just a question with the CSSA trials and I probably know the answer for this but would like your opinions.

I know CSSA have a set timetable for exams but can the CSSA exams be held after these timetabled times, my schools is very vague only saying that they have bought external papers so really I just wanted to know do school have to follow the CSSA timetable or can exams using CSSA papers be held at the teacher\school discretion.

EDIT: Yep thats the one, stupid FF spell checker. ;)

Our skool didnt change the timetable from the original even though some ppl have economics and senior science at the same time so they do the same senior science exam straight after their economics exam which i think is bloody stupid. so thats my shit skool who wont change the timetable

Last edited:

daledugahole

HSC
Not looking forward to Monday. Extension English and Extension History on the same day. That's a killer.

Cheese88

HSC
I saw the timetable, but what about languages? i've heard that there is a seperate timetable, but I can't find it. I study Chinese Continuers if that is any help.

r0knr0ll

HSC
Oh my Flying Spaghetti Monster, my Maths Ext2 and History Ext is on the same day.

Geez, how fun.:worried:

Cheese88

HSC
Poor you! both my trials and real HSC timetable look crappy, in the HSC timetable I have 3 or 4 exams in one week :( and here i thought we got heaps of time in between each exam!

pulsado

HSC
I sure hope that is the actual timetable because it freaking rocks =]=]=]=]
The only good thing to come out of a shit week full of assessment tasks haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)